Sunday, February 20, 2005

Kid-free, almost

Mom took the kids for an overnight last night. Their first overnight to her house ever, and Shane's first overnight ever. So we just had the baby here. Wow! Hubby and I were marvelling that it hadn't been a one kid night since...4 1/2 years ago when Shane was born. Whew!

And what did I do?! Fell asleep putting Morgan to sleep! We were all set to watch "The Notebook" together, but it was about 10:30 when I woke up from my little snooze and being it was too late to start the movie, I just snuggled back into bed. Zzzzzzzzz.

But before that I got to put in a few rows on the Opal socks I resurrected from two years ago. Got the "second sock syndrome" with those - knit the first and a few inches of rib on the second and then lost steam. Now I've finished the cuff, turned the heel and finished the gusset the other night, so it's straight on till toes now.

It's 7:30am and about 18 degrees outside. I really want to get out for a walk since i haven't been in a few days, but...

Sit and knit? Or go for a walk? Hmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home