Tuesday, March 08, 2005

The wind is howling outside tonight! And the snow is piling up. I'm surprised we still have power, but I'm not complaining!

I think i'm over my qualms of turning 40. After a few days, I thought to myself, " Heck, i still feel the same". Not such a big deal after all... maybe. I know quite a few people older than me, so I'm not getting much sympathy there. :)

I've made minimal progress on my second sock, though i have to admit, I really enjoy working on it. I have been keeping it here by the computer and working on it while pages load.

I'm definitely a "process knitter", if i were to stick a label on my knitty self. I like the process of knitting something, I like working up a pattern and watching it take shape. I like a challenge - something to keep my interest as i go a long. Just like I like a good puzzle. And I like working with double pointed needles. I'm one of those people that actually enjoys them.

I'm also knitting along on the diagonal garter stitch throw that I started last week. It starts with three stitches and increases one stitch each row - I'm somewhere in the fifties now, and loving it. I bought several different variegated skeins and no matter what i put where, it all looks so good together. Yum!

Oh man! Baby's waking up - gotta go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home