Tuesday, February 07, 2006

We're digital!

We are the totally excited new owners of a digital camera! I know, welcome to the modern age! :) We had considered getting one around Christmas, but hadn't yet. Then the other day, my mom offered us one she had...Wow! So now we have this new camera and a printer to go with it...you know, the kind where you can hook the camera up to it and print the pictures right out.

It didn't take long for the kids and I to figure out how to operate both the cam and the printer. Shane (5) is good at figuring out how to put things together and take them apart, and as I was reading the manual about what cord plugged in where, he was ahead of me doing it.

Yesterday I downloaded pictures onto the computer, and taught Winter (7) how to do some basic editing (the extent of my knowledge :)). I showed her how to fix redeye, crop, and lighten pictures. She picked up on it so quickly, and in no time, while I went off to start some laundry, I could hear she and Shane having a ball with it, laughing and shouting out, "Yeah, that's good!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home