Sunday, January 14, 2007

Lizard Ridge

So! She said,( as if picking up where she'd left off the conversation, even though it's been a LOOOOng time since I've blogged here).

So...a few knitting resolutions that I made back in November:

1. It's okay to work on several projects at once. I used to think I should stick to one at a time, but then I'd get bored and abandon it after a while. Then the whole guilt thing, you know. This way, I can switch from one to another whenever I want. Also, it doesn't seem like such a long wait to do projects I really want to.

2. I only want to work on things that I really love, things that really give me pleasure to be working on.

3. Buy more yarn, buy (and borrow) more books.


This is my first two blocks of Lizard Ridge, from the Fall '06 issue of knitty (www.knitty.com) . The top one is #165, the bottom is #154. After I took this pic last night, I finished up the #154.

When I started this at Christmastime (Santa left my first ball in my stocking), I figured I'd take my time, just doing a patch every now and then, but I've got the Lizard Ridge bug. I'm already thinking about when I can get my next ball (read "fix"!). I'm hoping to do 24 different squares.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home