Tuesday, January 23, 2007


This is what a Saturday trip to the LYS produced. Yummies! Two balls of Noro Kureyon , #164 (the green/grey, etc) and #139(pinks/purples/greens, etc) and #10 dp needles.

As you can see I couldn't resist starting a hat with the #164. One time when i stopped in at the store over the holidays, one woman was knitting this hat, andalso had a finished one there with her. I asked about it, and one of the YS folks said it wasn't a printed thing, just something going around by word of mouth, so she wrote it down for me. Oh, my excitement at a new treasure to try!

I'm definitely on a knitting bender right now :). I keep thinking, yeah but will i still be knitting come summer, or will I stop again like last year? Who knows? I'm having fun now!

I'll have to take some more pictures later today to show you what I've got on the sticks right now.

We're going skating today over in Saugerties with our homeschool group. A bit of a trip, but it's worth it to get together with our friends. Our regular meeting place is being renovated right now, in fact since last spring, so we've been planning weekly field trips and get-togethers other places. A couple weeks ago, we went up to Schenectady one day to see the Golden Dragon Acrobats perform. Amazing, amazing, amazing...and breathtaking! Wow! If you ever get a chance to see them, or something like them, definitely go!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home