Thursday, January 25, 2007

This is what I bought the size 10 dp needles for. Well, this is the swatch for what I bought the needles for really. My first felted knitting. I got Felted Knits from the library and I'm going to use this beautiful orange merino
from my stash to make a pair of felted mittens for myself.

This swatch is my first time felting knitting and it's the coolest thing. I'm so funny, everytime I spot this swatch laying somewhere, I just have to pick it up, touch it and marvel at it. It started as this loose piece of knitting, and now it's this thick, soft piece of fabric! And I did it myself!

There's a bag in there and some slippers I want to do too. Ah, so many projects, so little time!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home