Sunday, January 28, 2007

WIPs

Yesterday we headed down to my sister-in law's for a birthday/goodbye get-together for my nephew who is turning 22 and is enlisting in the Army (providing he passes the physical - bad shoulder may keep him out).

I brought along the Noro Kureyon to start my third block for Lizard Ridge. I think I like this color scheme the best so far. All of them have been beautiful. This one, with the purples/blues is really my fave. Took it with me tonight to a meeting and worked in another ridge. The hardest part is counting the short rows and trying to hold up my end of the conversation at the same time. Luckily the short rows are only done on row 4 and 10 of this 12 row pattern. The rest is stockinette.

I was going to post a picture tonight, but it's taking forever for it to upload and my eyes are starting to cross, so...tomorrow.

And, coming soon to a blog near you...this one, in fact...a picture of my oldest living WIP, (re)discovered just two days ago while searching for stuffing for pillows the kids are making. I knew the stuffing was hiding in the trunk in the livingroom upon which the hu-normous (6yo ds's term) tv rests. What I didn't remember was all the other unfinished gems and not-so-gems (no wonder they're unfinished!) that were patiently waiting in there to see the light of day!

Stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home